0033 476 064 866
1. Payment is required at the time of booking. ACTIBUS will then produce written confirmation of the details regarding the booking, either by e-mail or fax. Such payment is strictly non-refundable except in circumstances where ACTIBUS, due to causes beyond its control, cancel or, at its absolute discretion, agrees to cancel the booking.
2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client accepts ACTIBUS Terms and Conditions.
3. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
4. The confirmation fax or e-mail is your ticket. This must be presented to the ACTIBUS driver or ACTIBUS representative for both the outward and return trip.
5. The destination and pickup addresses on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done by telephone directly or by e-mail 4 days prior to the date of travel. Any modifications to a booking will be subject to an administration charge of 15 euros.
6. Where a private transfer has been booked and the flight is delayed up to ninety minutes from the flight's scheduled arrival, The ACTIBUS vehicle will wait for the clients at no charge. After this time the client will liable for a waiting charge of 30 € for each additional hour or part thereof. This charge must be settled prior to the vehicle's departure.
7. Cancellation: Customers must cancel the ticket by phone or e-mail. Cancellation must be made at least 7 days before the time of travel. In the event of a cancellation after this delay no refund can be requested. In case of cancellation ACTIBUS may accept to refund the price of ticket. Each refund will be subject to a 35 € administration fee.
8. All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner's name and destination address.
9. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, ACTIBUS or the Coach company reserve the right to charge an excess allowance or refuse to transport the items.
10. ACTIBUS reserves the right (and delegates to the drivers the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger (s).
11. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles. Smoking is also not permitted in our vehicles.
12. ACTIBUS and the coach companies will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination on time. ACTIBUS and the coach company will not occur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay due to causes beyond its control. Circumstances beyond our control may prevent the achievement of its responsibility. The following are example of circumstances which are not within our control:
13. All the coach companies and taxis that are in charge of your transfer are all registered and all their vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under French law.
14. Luggage, however, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
15. If ACTIBUS or coach company fail for any reason within their control to deliver their passengers to their confirmed destination, ACTIBUS will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, taxi, etc…Any reimbursement made by ACTIBUS for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
16. ACTIBUS shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses araising directly out of a breach in contract.
17. French law will govern these conditions in all respects.